Using gppg and gplex together

Jan 6, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Are there any example projects that show how these two work together. I'm trying to convert a PowerBuilder application to ASP.Net and I want to automate as much of the process as I can.

Coordinator
Jan 9, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Yes.   Both gplex and gppg use parsers and scanners generated by the tools.  The downloads contain all the sources including the files gplex.y, gplex.lex, gppg.y and gppg.lex.  

Jan 10, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Thanks, I found the files after my post. I also found an example LolCode. (It uses an earlier version.)

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 8:08 PM, k_john_gough <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Yes.   Both gplex and gppg use parsers and scanners generated by the tools.  The downloads contain all the sources including the files gplex.y, gplex.lex, gppg.y and gppg.lex.  

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (gppg@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email gppg@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com