Location of GPlexBuffers.cs

Feb 18, 2010 at 3:28 AM

This distribution for version 1.3.6 does not seem to build correctly as it is missing GplexBuffers.cs.

I can see that it is possible to build it using the GenerateAll.bat in the SpecFiles folder but that assumes use already have built gppg and gplex.

What am I missing?

Coordinator
Feb 18, 2010 at 9:12 AM

The GplexBuffers.cs file is not normally distributed with the sources. Both it and the frame file are embedded resources of the gplex. When you generate a new scanner with gplex you get a version-matched scanner.cs and gplexbuffers.cs file generated. Try running the GenerateAll.bat file in the specs sub-directory.

Of course, to be consistent I should probably also leave out the scanner.cs and parser.cs files from the distribution. That might make it more clear that you need to generate a whole matching set of sources from the specifications files.

In order to bootstrap the process, as you have to start off with the binary of GPLEX.  These are available as part of the main downloads from the project home page.  You should probably start off with the binary distributions of both GPPG and GPLEX.

Feb 18, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Thanks for that. All built and working